Bicycle helmets are one of the most important items that you need when riding your bicycle. Cycling helmets provide you with the necessary protection and safety if you crash or fall while riding your bike. A bicycle helmet has proven to save lives. For this reason it is essential to wear a helmet every time that you go cycling. Cycling helmets have have been specifically designed to protect you from head injuries. It is important to choose the correct fitting and appropriately designed helmet for the type of cycling that you are doing. Bicycle helmets are available in many sizes, shapes and styles. When you shop for your new bike helmet make sure that you know which type of cycling helmet you need. A bike helmet should be used if you are a road cyclist, mountain biker, time trialist, triathlete or commuter.
Do you need a Road, TT or an MTB helmet?
A Road bike helmet is designed to be aerodynamic, light weight, comfortable and breathable. The most popular TT helmets balance aerodynamics and fit. A mountain bike helmet is designed to offer increased head protection. An MTB helmet is designed with a focus on fit, strength, a peak and extended coverage. A good bike helmet is strong, light, durable, comfortable, protective and stylish.
Shop at ASG The Store for your next road bike helmet, TT helmet or MTB helmet. Our collection of road bike helmets, TT helmets and MTB helmets include Rudy Project helmets, Ftech helmets and Limar helmets. Our wide range of bicycle helmets offer superior protection, extreme comfort, phenomenal aerodynamics and the ultimate ventilation.
Our Full Collection
OUR HELMET BRANDS
Rudy Project helmets have been used by many professional cyclists, mountain bikers and triathletes. A few professional cyclists and teams that have trusted Rudy Project helmets include Vincenzo Nibali, Andi Dreitz, Sonny Colbrelli, Mark Cavendish, Team Bahrain McLaren and many more. The reason many of the best cyclists in the world trust Rudy Project to protect their head is due to the many safety features that Rudy Project helmets offer:
- The entire Rudy Project helmet collection has been through Wind Tunnel Testing in the Swissside wind tunnel to ensure maximum aerodynamic performance.
- The Integrated Airframe increases air circulation and reduces the sweating process.
- EPS In-Mold Construction creates a more rigid helmet structure which is knock-resistant and lightweight.
- Hexocrush Technology moulds two different foam densities to improve shock absorption. This reduces the g-force pressure on your head incase of a crash or helmet impact.
- High Visibility Colors aim to increase your visibility and safety while cycling on the road.
- The RSR 10 Retention System has a multifunctional structure to ensure the best personal fit for your head.
- The Integrated Protection Grid is found inside and outside Rudy Project helmets to reinforce the structure resistance incase of a cycling crash of impact.
- Strap Quick Change is a user-friendly feature allowing you to simply change your helmet straps.
- Universal Dorsal Ridge offers increased aerodynamic performance by converting sideways force into a forward force.
- The Vortex Killer System focuses on helmet geometry and air vents to reduce drag and instability of the Rudy Project helmet.
- The Flip Up system offers a removable shield interface visual protection and increased aerodynamics.
- MIPS reduces head injuries during rotational impact to the helmet by mimicking the brains own protection system.
Our collection of Rudy Project helmets include the Rudy Project Racemaster, Rudy Project Strym, Rudy Project Protera, Rudy Project Airstorm, Rudy Project Volantis, Rudy Project Wing57, Rudy Project Spectrum, Rudy Project Rush, Rudy Project Boost 01, Rudy Project Zumy and Rudy Project Venger.
The Ftech Lancia helmet focuses on three key features making it the perfect helmet for many cyclist around the world. The Ftech Lancia helmet is famous for its comfort, safety, and design. A comfortable helmet is a very important, which is why the Ftech helmet features an adjustable retention system, ventilated straps, laser cut internal padding and a microfibre chin strap. The adjustable retention system can be adapted to fit your head and easily removed through five positioning points. The ventilated straps feature adjustable sliders allowing you to adjust the helmet straps to personalise the helmet fit. The internal padding is a single piece of lycra with hypoallergenic antibacterial treated sponge to ensure a comfortable feel when wearing the helmet.
One of the main goals of the Ftech Lancia helmet is to reduce the consequences of crashing and impact to your head. The Ftech helmet engineers were able to use in-mold technology to weld the outer shell to the expanded polystyrene (EPS) reducing the impact transferred to your head during a crash. You also want to look good in your cycling helmet, which is why Ftech focused on helmet design. The Ftech Lancia helmet was inspired by the design of Italian sports cars and was further developed in a wind tunnel. This cycling helmet has proven to balance aerodynamics and ventilation perfectly due to 24 ventilation holes, an aerodynamically closed upper part, lowered tail and airflow fins.
Limar are world renowned as the helmet specialists. Limar have been used by many professional cyclists, mountain bikers and triathletes. A few professional cyclists and teams that have trusted Limar helmets include Fabio Aru, Luis Leon Sanchez, Jakob Fuglsang, Team Topeak Ergon, Team Astana and many more. Our collection of Limar helmets include the Limar Air Star, Limar Air Pro and Limar Air Master.
The reason many cyclist around the world choose Limar as their helmet to protect their head is due to the intensive research and development that Limar does. Limar places their focus on helmet aerodynamics to guarantee professional and amateur athletes a consistent advantage. A combination of aerodynamically shaped helmets and Carbon Coretech allows Limar helmets to offer one of the safest, aerodynamic and most ventilated cycling helmets in the world.