High5 Energy Drink Caffeine Hit
- Contains 140 mg caffeine per 500 ml serving
- Consume up to 90 g of carbohydrate per hour
- Maintains your endurance performance
- Helps maintain hydration during exercise
- Light tasting and refreshing
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Energy Drink Caffeine Hit is designed to be taken BEFORE or DURING exercise.
Mix the powder into 500 ml of water and shake well. Energy Drink Caffeine Hit is intended to be used as:
- A one-time caffeine hit
- Before or during training
- Towards the end of a long ride
- To caffeine load before or during a major race
For best effect, consume 3mg caffeine per kg bodyweight, one-hour prior exercise:
- 60 kg = 180 mg caffeine
- 70 kg = 210 mg caffeine
- 80 kg = 240 mg caffeine
- 90 kg = 270 mg caffeine
Energy Drink Caffeine Hit has high caffeine content and it is not intended for continuous use during training or an event. If you wish to use caffeine continuously throughout your training or event, then switch to Energy Drink Caffeine, which has considerably lower caffeine content (28 mg/500 ml).
Consume as part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool, dry place.
Included in delivery: 1 sachet 47 g