- Twelve Carbon Composite Sole: Twelve Carbon Composite Sole is made with two different materials blended together, Nylon and Carbon Fibre. It is made out of injected Carbon Fibre in a matrix of Nylon. The Nylon used doesn’t absorb water and doesn’t lose rigidity in hot or humid weather or as it ages. The result is a significantly lighter and stiffer sole
- Politex: The Politex material is constructed of several overlapping layers with different physical-mechanical properties, the compacted PVC is then coupled to two fabrics (knitted fabric + felt) that is then is film dyed for long-lasting colour retention. Politex offers strong resistance to ripping, laceration, stretching and fading. Politex is made in strict compliance with European regulations and is a totally “green” product.
- Sidi Heel Cup: Reinforced cup that stabilises and supports the heel. Anatomically shaped plastic, reduces heel slip and provides increased power transfer. Provides additional foot protection in the event of a crash.
- Replaceable Heel Pad: For walkability, Sidi cycling shoes include a replaceable polyurethane heel pad.
- Material: Carbon Fibre/Nylon Composite (Sole); Vented Politex (Upper); Polyurethane (Heelpad)
- Sole: Twelve Carbon Composite Sole
- Pull-Tab for easy on/off
- Weight: 275g (per shoe, approximately)